Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hi my name is ashton and I'm an independent distributor for advocare. I was one of those people that didn't think advocare would work. However being a mom of seven I needed to make a healthy change with my lifestyle. I didn't have time to eat because I was always taking care of the kids or just grabbing a pop or candy bar in my cupboard to hold me over and to make me full for most of the day. My friend actually reached out to me through advocare and that's when I became an independent distributor. He told me the benefits of advocare and the products or simply becoming a distributor and earning income while changing people's lives. I chose to better myself with these products...earn money...and change people's lives. First of all being a mom of seven I had no energy at all. I could barely keep my eyes open most of the time.. I have a stepson who is 10, 9 year old, stepson 8 year old, 7 year old, 3 year old, 1 year old, and a girl who is 2 months. So as you see I needed some fire or what you call SPARK in your life. Advocare spark is a unique multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional source of energy and enhanced mental focus. It's sugar free with more than 20 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. I was able to watch seven kids all day plus pack up two bedrooms for moving and still going at 2am. I was able to stay focused on stay on task. Tune up the spark in your life!! Check out this site! Do you want to change your lifestyle? Get out of that rut!!!

www.advocare.com/150758470

No comments:

Post a Comment